Consider the different elements of what you’re trying to do and then gather inspiration to create a moodboard. Grab photos, quotes of inspiration, colors, and anything else you can use to inspire your brain.
Make a mind map of your idea, and then create a section where you can place the notes of what mood everything makes you feel.
- Week 2, Task 2: Moodboard (andrewedwardfish.wordpress.com)
- Moodboard (andmak12.wordpress.com)
- Persona Moodboards: Cool ‘Baby Boomers’ (chiaschmitz.com)
- Moodboard (jchristiecmu.wordpress.com)
- Moodboard for music (progshot.wordpress.com)