Identify what you’re trying to do and then break it down into smaller goals. Write the goals down somewhere and check one off as you complete it as a way of monitoring your creative progress.
This idea is to breakdown your ideas. First and foremost come up with an idea. Set a major goal that you want to accomplish. And then break that whole idea down to a lot of little ideas that you want, and must accomplish for your goal. And then once those are accomplish then move on to the next one, and then the next one after. Do all this until you have accomplished everything that you had set to accomplish.
- Goal Setting (artofconcentration.wordpress.com)
- Goals (xilibrother123.wordpress.com)
- 15 Tips On How Successful People Think (floridaassistant.wordpress.com)
- Christmas Goal (thebrunettewarrior.wordpress.com)
- Setting an “Impossible” Goal (thesimpledollar.com)
- S.M.A.R.T. Goals (christopherhoganlay.wordpress.com)