Focus on your process, rather than the results you are looking for. Ask yourself: “How can I change my process to be more creative?” Or: “Am I stuck because of the process I am using?”
Keep moving, is all I got to say. And what I mean by that is always find ways to keep your progress moving forward, not backwards, or if you do have to take a step back. Don’t stay long, or try to figure too much out of it. Cause this will just throw you for a major loop, and fuck your head up completely, and discourage you to move on. So don’t do it.
- Focus? (copperchaos.wordpress.com)
- Focus on the Finish Line (craigunitedcheer.wordpress.com)
- Works in Progress (kwilville.com)
- Stillstand (terencesjones.wordpress.com)
- Finding Happiness: 4 Insightful Ways to Get Over a Break Up (nouveaudating.com)