Think about your project or problem in terms of how it might sound (or feel, or smell, or taste). Try to describe it as best you can.
This is a great way, if you’re trying to be a writer. You know how all writers have to find ways to describe everything that is going on in the story that is being told. Well this is the way to do it. And don’t feel like your saying too much cause to me there is never too much. It appeals to all your readers and will most likely bring your readers back to read more of your story, or stories.
- Wattpad, social networking community for budding writers, completes seven years (dnaindia.com)
- Figurative Experience (inkhammer.wordpress.com)
- Smells like keen spirit (alwayscon.wordpress.com)
- Rewriting and Editing (cristianmihai.net)
- Writing Dialogue (orionwriter.wordpress.com)
- How to write sounds? (slideshare.net)