Quickly consider several potential ideas. Take existing ideas from the real world and overlay them onto yours. What elements stand out when combined? Which elements disappear?
I do this most of the time with my blog posts. For me what I do is I have specific articles, or subjects that I wanted to know more about so what I did was signed up for a bunch of news articles, or blogs and started getting into my email. And then I would randomly pick out stories and used them for my blog posts. And it started from there. Sometimes it may be overwhelming but it works itself out eventually. I like doing this with my musical ideas as well.
- Stephen Mack: My favorite movie is George Romero’s 1978 “Dawn of the Dead.” #saturdayFF I will never forget when I first saw it, at a friend’s house on videotape, when I was in high school. While zombies seem overly familiar now, at the time, the idea tha (friendfeed.com)
- ‘Overly simplistic’ biodiversity offsetting will harm ecosystems, MPs warn (blueandgreentomorrow.com)
- Blogging as Art (scotzig.wordpress.com)
- The Worst List of Blog Tips You Will Ever Read (business2community.com)
- How to get followers on Tumblr (digitaltrends.com)
- Lab ideas (huskeypm.wordpress.com)