Write down a core idea or topic, then create a mind map of related ideas. Find the differences between related ideas to spur creative insights that you would otherwise overlook.
Mind maps are great way to get a grip of what you have in mind, or grasping your head around at the time. This also plays apart of one of my other blog post: “Ignore time”. With that in mind your gonna need it to really research, and draw up a virtual, and a physical plan for everything to come out.
- iMindMap (paroonsr.wordpress.com)
- #CareMaps: Uses of #MindMaps in #Caregiving for Patients with #Dementia, #MCI, and #Neurodegenerative Disorders (hubaisms.com)
- How to integrate Evernote with 7 mind mapping applications (mindmappingsoftwareblog.com)
- Mind Map (lillyhafsteinsdottir1309365.wordpress.com)
- Coggle.it – Mind mapping for everyone (patrickhickey1.wordpress.com)
- December’s Meeting – Mind Mapping (stmaryscountymwa.wordpress.com)
- Mind Map of Ideas (samanthajaynebutler.wordpress.com)
- Tim Burton Mind Maps (farrellgeorgia.wordpress.com)