Pick up a wacky or odd magazine or book. Grab something with a cover that makes you laugh or cringe, the kind that makes you react to whatever is written in it. Try to read it cover to cover in your search for creative inspiration.
Well in this insert, I shoot this kinda creative inspiration all the time. That’s why I like writing this way as well. I would say don’t just use a book, or a magazine to inspire you, use life. And what I mean by that is use whatever you hear on radio, a conversation that you may be having with someone, maybe a little innocent easdroppin as well. Also search for creative inspiration as well.
- “Facing the odds” (gointothestory.blcklst.com)
- Interview with Penelope Ward (author of Jake Undone) (cafebiblioart.com)
- Imagination @ Work (altongansky.typepad.com)
- California Odds and Ends #9 – John Steinbeck (souladditions.wordpress.com)
- Q & A with Author Allison Rushby (plaintalkbadmanners.wordpress.com)