Take a minute to list out the basic steps you need to take in order to start creating. Write them down on a sheet of paper, in order. Ask yourself what’s preventing you from starting.
Take a minute to make a plan, list out what your goin, or should do. And then take a minute to understand and find out what would, or might prevent you from achieving each goal of your plan. And keep a record of it (very important part of your plan. Very important) now with technology, I would suggest putting all of your notes, and your plan. And saving it on a hard drive, or even in a cloud based program. And those are my suggestions.
- How to upgrade the PS4 hard drive to an SSD (geek.com)
- Are you ready for software-defined storage? (inspiringmindsbygovind.wordpress.com)
- How To Install A Bigger Hard Drive Into Your PS4 (geekoholics.com)
- Windows Azure: Import/Export Hard Drives, VM ACLs, Web Sockets, Remote Debugging, Continuous Delivery, New Relic, Billing Alerts and More (weblogs.asp.net)
- Estate Planning For Your Digital Estate (briskelderlaw.com)