No matter how complicated your problem or project is, focus on finding the absolute simplest solution. It’s important, however, to not confuse finding the simplest solution with simplifying your entire problem.
So actually thinking of the simplest solution to the road block in your problem, or even the project at hand. Don’t find something that’s gonna make the entire problem, just the roadblock. And then work your way up from there.
- Think big to small (djduece.wordpress.com)
- Simple solutions to #engineering #product #design challenges (evocativo.wordpress.com)
- How to Pick Creative Topics for an Essay 2: Using Occam’s Razor Sparingly (onlinessayspro.wordpress.com)
- The Simplest Way (teacherscount.wordpress.com)
- Making Friend Is Fun (ragungazmi.wordpress.com)
- 17 it’s a problem when it’s a problem (mikechestergragasin.wordpress.com)