Get a big, wide candle and light it. Work on whatever you need to get done until the candle has created a sufficient pool of liquid wax. Even if you have to fake the work, get busy.
This is just giving you a mental time limit for yourself. Or even using an hour glass will work as well. But the idea is to get busy with whatever that you are doing. Or even if it is a new project, or new work for you get started and see how far you can progress by the time limit is up. If you’re using a candle like it said above then it is until the pool of liquid wax starts to form. An hour-glass of course when all the sand runs out. But the main goal to this post is to get something accomplished.
- Poem a day challenge #139 (Candles) (thehouseofbailey.wordpress.com)
- 6. By Candle Light (idabarbara1207.wordpress.com)
- Save your drowning candle wick with a Q-Tip! (candlescoop.com)
- Light A Candle (ongemeen.wordpress.com)
- How To Make a Candle Powered Space Heater (disclose.tv)
- Kringle Candles; A new candle obssesion (beautyburgh.com)