Turn on a movie or really loud music, talk with a friend or co-worker, or do something else while at the same time working. This way your subconscious is disconnected from the conscious work.
This is a good piece of advice, I do this on the regular. Meaning that I like to multitask with pretty much everything that I do. When it comes to looking at tv, sports, movies or whatever is on tv. A lot of times I do it mostly with my blog posts that I do every week. I would usually find stories to share from the internet. Or share some great ideas, I do a lot of this either while I’m out with family, driving to work, on my breaks at work and what not. But I usually have these post coming from whatever, and whenever. And I save a lot of it for whenever I get the chance to finish it off when I get the chance.
- Connectivity and Its Disconnects (brandonrincon06.wordpress.com)
- World of technology (yeseniavalencia.wordpress.com)
- Look out Google: Disconnect says its no-track search tool is taking off (gigaom.com)
- Disconnect (pskeepseeking.wordpress.com)
- Disconnect Search, Built By Ex-Google And Ex-NSA Engineers, Lets You Use Google, Bing And Yahoo Without Tracking (techcrunch.com)