Go into the nearest bathroom, sit down, and give your brain a break by forgetting about whatever it is you’ve been focusing on. Bathrooms are often the most personal and quiet places you can be in, for good reason.
The bathroom can be used to either give your brain a rest, or be creative however you want to take it. Sit down, and give you’re a brain a break. And either focus on whatever your trying to do, or even to take a break on your problems for the moment. Whatever you decide to do the bathroom is a great place to get something done, other than your personal business.
- Bathroom Remodeling Ideas (uniquebuilderstexas.com)
- Powder Bathroom Vanity Makeover (thewoodgraincottage.com)
- Flora Copper Tub Bathroom Remodeling Idea (topekasnews.com)
- Helpful Tips To Organise Your Bathroom (homeimprovementstrading.wordpress.com)
- Bathroom Remodeling (haroldcook.wordpress.com)
- What Your Bathroom Style Says About You (torkkogroupproperties.wordpress.com)