Write down two random ideas, then assign heads or tails to each and flip a coin. Whatever idea wins the coin toss should be paired with another random idea. Repeat until you simply can’t list any more ideas and declare a winner!
Just get a couple or even a few ideas together, and then flip to see what ideas that you have can be paired together. Or come up with two ideas, and then flip a coin. And whatever idea that wins, see what other random ideas that you can come up with to compare to the last idea that you have.
- Learning JS loops today (devguy.co)
- Flipping a Coin: Bayesian Updating of Probability Distributions (java.dzone.com)
- Poll: You could receive $100 right now or flip a coin with a 50/50 chance of winning $200. Which do you go for? (forexlive.com)
- Donna and I got in a big fight over who would get the big bathroom. Had to flip a coin. She won. (saffronsrule.com)
- Coin Flip As Life Philosophy (devilshandshake.wordpress.com)