Basically, come up with ideas write them down in a square matrix. Make a section for each idea that you have out 10 columns, and 10 rows that you have made while making the square matrix. And then you have done that. Then try combining all the ideas together and puting them in all the other spaces that you have left. This is a pretty cool idea I should it myself sometime.
- R: Scatterplot from a list of matrices (stackoverflow.com)
- Non-square matrix multiplication in CUDA (stackoverflow.com)
- Linearly regress a vector against each column of a matrix (stackoverflow.com)
- Amazon Interview | Set 46 (On-campus for Internship) (geeksforgeeks.org)
- Quick Response Property Marketing (homefindersnet.wordpress.com)