Use multiple sheets of paper to draw some ideas. See how you can connect the ideas by hanging them on a wall and filling in the gaps between each by creating new cards with new ideas.
I like this idea myself, cause I use it quite often myself when it comes down to me writing new music for myself. I listen to everything that I have for the project and then see what kind of story can I make out of it. Also, on the web there is a cool website that I like called “Pinterest” and you can post pictures on your profile, and then a lot of pictures draws a storyboard of your page that I like a lot cool concept. Try it out.
- Storyboard (akaproduction.wordpress.com)
- Assignment Due! Turtle Island Storyboard (mrsbirdclassroom.wordpress.com)
- Storyboards (08sladel.wordpress.com)
- Music And Storyboards! (akaproduction.wordpress.com)
- Storyboards (08olivert.wordpress.com)
- Story Boarding (indiap1.wordpress.com)
- Storyboarding links (reniermedia.wordpress.com)