Literally sit upside down and look around you for a few minutes. What does the world look like when the ceiling becomes the floor? Does an upside down world affect your problem or situation?
This is idea I always like doing as a kid, just the fact of being upside was cool to me. But being upside down for a good period, and analysis what you are looking at, or even thinking about. Including the dizziness always, but to me that always helps. But give it a try to see what you can come up with.
- Upside Down (ennarryche.wordpress.com)
- Stevens Point man raises eyebrows with upside-down flag protest (jsonline.com)
- Reminder: Somewhere In The World A Boxer Is Upside Down Smiling (buzzfeed.com)
- An upside of thinking (37/365) (untitledblabbering.wordpress.com)
- Go Upside Down to Get Right Side Up (nadinehogan.wordpress.com)