Dive right into working on your project or problem, pretending (even to yourself) that you know what you’re doing. Spend at least 15 minutes faking your progress to see what comes of it. Remember: fake it ’til you make it.
Ok this isn’t too much of my forte here, I’m not use to faking anything. But I guess the point is to pretend what you’re doing and seeing where you end up. But this not like it is in the movies where someone can come off the street and start pretending to work somewhere. And be able to get away with it. There is a lot of things that can and most likely will go wrong. But if do all this in your mind, or some other way that it affect getting yourself, or anyone else in trouble.
- How a Fake Yogurt Shop Took Down Fake Reviewers (newser.com)
- Fake! (lesmonrroy.wordpress.com)
- Fake Followers For A Fake President (iowntheworld.com)
- Fake (aristidesnicolas.wordpress.com)
- Fake Ain’t For ME! (thebosschicfiles.com)
- Lower Post 3 (clubmarco.com)