What are 10 facts about your problem or situation? How can you force a change to at least one of those facts to make it untrue? Use your imagination and push boundaries.
Write up 10 facts about the project, or situation that you’re in. And see what you can do to change or even solve your problem that you have. Like for instance if you are in a band, or a singer and you want to record in the studio, and you don’t have the money for it. Like I said come up with all the good facts, and all the bad facts. And see what you can do to change any of them. Again for instance if one of your problems is not having the money. And the solution is try having to have fundraiser. So try to figure out what else you can come up with.
- Climate Scientists Continue To Bury Facts That Disprove The Theory Of Manmade Climate Change (grumpyelder.com)
- Michael Mann: ‘Hockey stick most certainly has not been disproved’ (junkscience.com)
- Climate money: Monopoly science ” JoNova (climatism.wordpress.com)
- Disproving evolution won’t save creationism, atheist activist says (rawstory.com)
- Sea ice: a thing of the past? (urspidermedia.wordpress.com)
- Jennifer Aniston Pregnant? Disproves Pregnancy Rumors by Drinking Alcohol (celebs.gather.com)