First write a few random words on some index cards or small pieces of paper, one word for each. Then mix them up and place two side-by-side. Try as hard as you can to come up with a new idea from the two resulting words.
This creative idea is great in so many ways, and you never how people really use this idea to come up with some of their ideas. Song writers, authors, poets, and I use on a daily basis, but my problem I can’t remember everything that I come up with LOL. But like I was saying everyone is most likely to be using this creative idea themselves. So why not you. Give a try to see what you come up with.
- Before the First Draft Part 5: Outlines, Beatsheets and Index Cards (thenovicescreenwriter.wordpress.com)
- 6 Great Apps To Improve a Writer’s Creativity (makeuseof.com)
- PrepOutMon-day: With An Idea And a Bus Pass… (penandstink.wordpress.com)
- All You Need to Know About Personal Finance Fits on One Index Card (dailyfinance.com)
- GUEST POST: Writing using Scrivener – how it’s done (theblabbermouthblog.com)