Write a list of assumptions down about your topic. Then try to imagine what would happen if you removed them individually or in combination.
Ok I know that the saying that goes about assumptions. But filter out the assumptions about your latest project, or creative idea. Either follow those assumptions and move on, or look forward to venturing out into the unknown and see where it may take you in your career, or hobby.
- Assumptions over Questions (nicanorris.wordpress.com)
- My assumptions on encryption and where we stand today (securityspread.com)
- Stop making assumptions when identifying your ideal career (halliecrawford.com)
- TCP ex Machina: Computer-Generated Congestion Control (web.mit.edu)
- 6 Ways to Be Happier at Work (money.usnews.com)