Take a minute to determine what the foundation is of the thing you would like to do. Once you feel confident about the foundation, ask yourself what elements can be built up around it.
This idea is a great one that I like because. You can’t really start anything unless you have a foundation, a core of what you want. Gotta have something to build on. So later you can look back and see where you achieved, and what you have done wrong. So at least you know where you stand, and even expand if and when you can.
- Atheist group Freedom From Religion Foundation expanding headquarters (jsonline.com)
- The Free Network Foundation (thefnf.org)
- Lego Architecture (thursdaythoughts4ct.wordpress.com)
- How To Apply Foundation On Dark Skin (poshlooks.wordpress.com)
- Baltimore foundation commits $1M for business grants (thedailyrecord.com)