Creativity flows when you’re focused on creating and not evaluating. Try working in the dark to avoid over-thinking about what it is your creating. Evaluate only after you’re done.
Ok I kinda understand what this means but not exactly. My opinion on this is that you should work In a not so well lighted area. And the thing is that you can kinda see what you doing but yet not really, like you’re half awake and half sleep. And then if you are working in the dark and are half awake & half asleep you should look at this either when you’re more awake, or whenever you have more time. At least at that time you can make more sense of what you were thinking at the time being. Give it a try to see what you come up with.
- Ordinary Day, Simple Wish (jacoblevinas.wordpress.com)
- The Homefront: Six Months and We’ve Only Just Begun (neodaddy.wordpress.com)
- Ghosts (audiblegulp.me)
- chapter 10 (lexbailey.wordpress.com)
- Just a Little Announcement Part 2 (acparmy.com)
- “Daddy, go back home.” (treeskeepgrowingblog.wordpress.com)