Use your artistic abilities, or lack thereof, to sketch something on a sheet of paper. It doesn’t matter what you sketch, drawing can make you simply feel creative, and also helps you physically see ideas.
Ok if you don’t have any artistic skills in drawing, you can at least draw a diagram of what course of action you would like to have, or do to perform, or even to achieve your goal. Meaning that you can still sketch out what you are thinking.
- Sketching Something… (trevorsamoraifdmf13.wordpress.com)
- So today, I’m sketching a cat. (nexusofnow.wordpress.com)
- Etch a Sketch (exburyegg.me)
- Sketching around (marikacuriale.wordpress.com)
- Sketch Week 1 (bethanyifdm.wordpress.com)
- Lets Sketch with Paper Issues & Simple Scrapper (saychez.com)
- Sketching – Post Industrial Media (keatsmulligan.wordpress.com)