I have an idea for someone to do. Listen to one of your favorite songs or albums whatever it may be, and imagine that you are acting act whatever is in your mind, or whatever had just happened to you recently and get all of your energy out. And maybe by the end of all this your going tired, or better play a video game( if that is your thing or not) again get your aggression out. So after all this your creative ideas will or should be flowing non-stop. Just some ideas of getting your creativity flowing.
- Dancing with an Introvert (integral-living.com)
- Dancing In The Daylight (chattyawkward.com)
- BFA or BA??? How To Tell What Is Right For You?? (danceworldhub.wordpress.com)
- So I Know I Can’t Dance (isaacsmommy24.wordpress.com)
- Dancing (emilyhoogenboom.wordpress.com)
- Stunning Dance of the Peacock Spider HD (disclose.tv)
- My Dance Journey – Pooja Dhingra (splitsole.wordpress.com)