Let your brain take a break from working for the day and get some sleep. Sleep works as a creative motivator because it is one of the easiest ways to break thinking patterns and refresh creative thinking.
Sleep is a great relaxation tool, it recharges your mental, and heathy batteries. So by the time that you get up again you’ll be ready to tackle on whatever is facing for the moment. Hopefully, you can also come up with a possible solution to solve your problem, or your dilemma at the time.
- While you were sleeping (bronlea.wordpress.com)
- Grow while you sleep! (laurawrightfitness.wordpress.com)
- How sleep helps brain learn motor task (scooprocket.com)
- Facial Wrinkles: New Pillow Promises To Reduce wrinkles While You sleep (genuineselfhelp.com)
- People sleeping in libraries (lostateminor.com)
- While you were sleeping (motherscouncil.wordpress.com)