Imagine that you are your problem. Ask yourself questions such as: “How might this idea act if it were a real person?” Or: “If my current situation were to take on a physical persona, what would it do during a typical day?”
Imagine taking the problem all yourself, and asking yourself what would you do if you, yourself is the problem. And what would you do to solve the problem that your having with a person, or group of people or whatever it may be. And see how everything works out.
- 3 acid test question cut meeting times by 90% (anderschristianhjort.wordpress.com)
- Can you teach children to think before acting violently (wisecounsel.wordpress.com)
- 10 Faces of Innovation (innovationfieldnotes.wordpress.com)
- Man pleads not guilty to violating Mann Act (miamiherald.com)
- Positive Attitude (yahjiko18.wordpress.com)