Stretching allows both your mind and your body to relax and release tension that may be constricting your thinking, literally. Take five minutes to really stretch, then another 10 minutes to relax, then get back into the flow.
Yes this a great idea to do stretching, and giving yourself breaks helps out on your projects, and creativity. Just like the statement had said up above yes take short breaks in between. But yet you may have to take longer breaks, but yet don’t lose site of what you’re trying to accomplish in your project, or assignment whatever it may be.
- Stretching: Before and After Working Out (naturallyme35.com)
- How to Give a Foot Massage : How to Stretch the Toes During Foot Massage (findmedicalsolutions.com)
- Stretching Series: Stretching Tips and The Back (adultballerinaproject.com)
- “Can’t touch these!” – your feet (hellotofit.wordpress.com)
- Kurt Busch trying to break bad stretch at Michigan (motorsportstalk.nbcsports.com)