How could the tools you’re using become symbolic of the solution you’re looking for? Look at the attributes of the tools or the way you use them and compare those things to the project or problem at hand.
I can personally say that is true, because when I was younger and I was taking piano, guitar, and bass guitar lessons at the same time. I can definitely say that I always came up with different musical ideas depending on which instrument that I was playing at the time. So like I had just said that this creative statement is very true. It may not the instrument itself but when you put the instrument in your hands, or sit down in front of a piano, or keyboard then you might ideas in a blink of an idea.
- Announcement: Video Guitar Lesson Producers, Guitar Control, Have Released a Finger Picking Guitar Lick Lesson (prweb.com)
- New Lesson from GuitarControl.com Helps Guitarists Master Two-Hand… (prweb.com)
- Announcement: Video Guitar Lesson Producers Guitar Control Have Released a Brand New Lead Guitar Lesson, Focusing on Guitar Theory (prweb.com)
- Ryan Leslie Talks About Mastering The Craft & Going Independent [VIDEO] (djduece.wordpress.com)
- guitar lessons uk (twuest614.wordpress.com)
- Guitar Lessons With Chris Hayes (guitaristnottingham.wordpress.com)