Re-energize your body and mind with a relaxing vacation. It can be a big getaway, or just a day in bed with a good book. Call your boss, tell your friends, and do anything but what you typically do on a workday.
Yes this great advice, but for my grinders out there. There is no rest you gotta keep going, but yet for anyone else that needs a break and take it but yet don’t take a great big to the point where you forget that you have a job to report to. So take that vacation, or that rest that you need.
- Island Trader Vacations Announces Opening Of New Office (prweb.com)
- Aloha! (Travel Tuesday) (flipkey.com)
- The Elusive Small Business Vacation (hiscoxusa.com)
- Divine Destinations St. Thomas Offers Vacation Club Membership in the U.S. Virgin Islands (prweb.com)
- Post Vacation Detox (eatbysix.com)
- Courteney Cox breaks wrist during Cancun vacation: report (nydailynews.com)