A friend may have a good idea based on their own experiences and knowledge, which is guaranteed to be different from your own. Plus, collaborating with a friend will be more fun than work, and that’s important.
Find a friend that you now is going to get some work done, accomplish everything that needs to be accomplished. And have fun while you’re at it too.
- TallyFox Launches its Knowledge Network Platform on GetApp and Earns Top Rating (prweb.com)
- What constitute knowledge? (boredroomsocialscene.wordpress.com)
- How To Build Stronger Bonds With Your Friends (relationships.answers.com)
- What is Social Knowledge? (enterpriseirregulars.com)
- Do Good Friends Make Good Co-Founders? (grasshopper.com)