StageBloc Launches Fansites For Justin Timberlake, Kid Rock and You
StageBloc, which launched as a blogging platform described as being somewhere between Tumblr and WordPress, takes another step in its ongoing development with the introduction of fansites. Both Justin Timberlake and Kid Rock have launched their members-only sites and you can too. Designed to be as “simple as creating a brand page on Facebook,” they’re definitely worth considering if you’ve got hardcore fans and don’t want to be forever beholden to big corporations who just happen to run social networks.
The center of every musician’s world on the web should be your official website whether that’s a simple blog or something more elaborate. For the last few yearsStageBloc has been supporting musicians who want to combine basic blogging with direct-to-fan features such as online sales.
While it’s important to have a presence on social networks for reaching new fans and staying in touch with current fans, the long-term ideal is to have your own fan club that you control.
Quick and Easy Setup
Choice of Free or Tiered Memberships
Customizable Sites including a Theme Marketplace
Ability for Fans to Connect Their Social Network Accounts for Easy Content Sharing Offsite
The additional feature is a free addition to StageBloc’s sites.
- StageBloc Launches Fansites For Justin Timberlake, Kid Rock and You (hypebot.com)
- Last Chance to See Justin Timberlake in Concert with Jay Z on the Legends of Summer Tour; Fans Can Search for Justin Timberlake Tour Dates on TicketLiquidator.com (prweb.com)
- Jay-Z/Justin Timberlake 2020? don’t laugh (bostonherald.com)
- Justin Timberlake Tickets Double Up on BuyAnySeat.com (prweb.com)
- Discount Justin Timberlake Tickets for West Coast Shows Available Now at Epic Nation Tickets (prweb.com)
- Jay Z, Justin Timberlake bring chemistry, hit formula to sold-out Ford Field (hollywoodrama.wordpress.com)