For the next 15 minutes, try working at a much faster or slower pace than you currently are or have been attempting. A change of pace can be refreshing and help spur new ideas/motivation.
Great creative idea, but I say take as long as you won’t but at least put at least 15 minutes to start. And if it takes you longer, great. But do something different from normal. Changing your pace, faster, slower, or even doing multitasking and seeing where that takes you. Have fun doing it and see where it takes you.
- How to pace a story so that it hooks the reader (nailyournovel.wordpress.com)
- Evolution vs. Revolution – What is the path for Education? (misboblog.com)
- Pace reflects on ‘hardest thing in the world’ (espn.go.com)
- Lets keep pace with times (peopleint.wordpress.com)
- Benefits of Speed Workouts (synergyfitnessboca.wordpress.com)