Rather than trying to get into the creative flow, what if you just relaxed and focused on doing some work? What if you simply let your creativity flow naturally, when it’s ready?
I agree with this creativity tip, like another blog post that I had. keeping yourself occupied will usually for at least for me will put a strike a spark in your creativity. But the thing is if you know that you are gonna good idea, or make something happening in a good way with your creativity then don’t worry about it. It will happen it. Believe in yourself, and it will come.
- Creativity Can Keep You Healthy (everydayhealth.com)
- Something You Didn’t Know About Creativity (syl101.wordpress.com)
- Creativity’s Conditions (muz4now.wordpress.com)
- Links to Thinking Creatively (waycrosslibrarian.wordpress.com)
- 10 Things To Remember About Creativity (ideasinfood.com)
- Creative Clutter. (lebohemianwriter.wordpress.com)