Find a problem or project that somebody else is working on and help them with it. When it’s not your problem you’re focusing on, you’re more likely to explore creative ideas.
This piece of advice can be used on anything, and just about everything that you’re doing in life. It could be done while your at work helping out a co-worker, your family, kids, wife, girlfriend whoever. Or even doing charity work of some kind. And it’s not just for getting your creative thoughts flowing, but also helping someone in the process. And also someone can also return the favor to you as well. So give it a try, and see how far given a helping hand can be.
- IRS Tips for Taxpayers Who Travel for Charity Work (clarksvilleonline.com)
- ‘Doing more’ is good for business (hiscoxusa.com)
- The Importance of Blogging to Insurance Agents (InsuranceFiles.com)
- Happiness is a job in the charity sector (reed.co.uk)
- Lots of Posts – Keep Up – Amber and Kids (jambernews.wordpress.com)