Find a quiet place where you can work alone, put on some headphones and shut out any distractions. Force yourself to work in isolation for at least 15 minutes.
This is another suggestion that I love. What I would like to do normally do most of the time when I’m busy at work, or being a family man, taking care of the family and getting prepared me and my girlfriend for our first baby together. Just being able to be along and just write music, blogs whatever creativity that’s going to happen at that time.
- Isolated (jellicle1977.wordpress.com)
- Phiaton’s Bridge Headphones Quiet Noisy Rooms With Isolated Tunes [Review] (cultofmac.com)
- Prices Metrophones Isolation Headphones Available Now (headphonenew167.wordpress.com)
- Where To Get Offer Logitech UE 900 In-Ear Noise-Isolating Headphones (jqtd3g48.wordpress.com)
- 10 Incredibly Isolated Monasteries (listverse.com)