Look at each of the attributes of your problem, one by one. Breaking it down into small pieces allows you to look at each attribute individually, and helps you to discover areas of your problem that you weren’t looking at.
Disect your problem, and analysis each and everyone of them and see how each part of your problem plays out. Also see what the ups, and downs of your problem. And break it down in parts, clouds, or however you want to break it down. Also at the same time it may also make you see the real creativity that you have.
- A look into the production history of the Oregon Shakespeare Festival (therestis.wordpress.com)
- Do You Know What the Point is? How to Write a Rhetorical Analysis (english.answers.com)
- Think Like a Programmer: An Introduction to Creative Problem Solving e-book downloads (eyzehepi.wordpress.com)
- #Creativity (femmefataleblogs.wordpress.com)
- Breaking Down the Pose – Bakasana (Crow Pose) (myyogaworksblog.com)
- Breaking down that fancy new Breaking Bad iBook (cultspark.com)