Write about what you think is keeping you from getting in the flow and what it feels like. Writing down your reasons for being out of the flow is an easy way to find potential ways to get in it.
Writing things out like this most likely will get your creative juices flowing. I know it does for me, this is why I like writing things out. And writing what could be your problems, and concerns can help cause you also help you solve your own problems by writing them out.
- I Have Issues (spilledxink.wordpress.com)
- When You Stuck At Writing (gostepaway.wordpress.com)
- Nine Fresh Ways NOT to Suffer Creative Block (psychologytoday.com)
- Welcome (clairelbarlow.wordpress.com)
- How to Deal with Writer’s Block (writeactdancesing.wordpress.com)