The Balance Of Influence Has Shifted
By Brian Thompson of Thorny Bleeder.
i sent a tweet this morning, questioning the ethics of what a popular band was doing. judgement reserved, i was simply asking what people’s perceptions might be.
one guy sitting at his kitchen table, with a twitter account and an audience, can be seen as dangerous to some… or powerful to others.
the balance of influence has shifted, never to be regained by those who so desperately once clung to old corporate media
- The Balance Of Influence Has Shifted (hypebot.com)
- Goodbye brand journalism and content marketing….hello DIY corporate media! (prconversations.com)
- Musician’s 30 Minute Daily Strategy For Social Media Marketing (hypebot.com)
- Sharing and Social Media – What’s the Point? (hiscoxusa.com)
- Are Social Media Influencers the Next Super Affiliates? (business2community.com)
- Filtering The Self-Advertising Noise In Social Media & Finding Social Balance (knogimmicks.com)
- How do you leverage your Facebook community in brand advocacy? (hiscoxusa.com)