Write one sentence explaining your problem or situation, make it elegant. Then write two sentences. Then a paragraph. Then a page. Elaborating on your situation one stage at a time can help unveil what to do next.
This creative idea is saying to write out whatever the idea that you have. It doesn’t matter to me it’s elegant or not. The point is that the point is put out there so you can understand it. And then either talk to yourself the other stages of the problem of the idea, and also either write it out on paper or whatever as long as the idea gets across to you. If you are sharing it with other people that they can understand your ideas as well. And maybe you or your other collegues or whoever is helping you with this project or idea can build off these ideas.
- Write Now (renatillinghast.wordpress.com)
- A life in a week: A Tale of Two Courses (mrsnutty.wordpress.com)
- Unit 4 (lisschulz24.wordpress.com)
- Ideas cloud: ideas gain value and become corporate assets (innovationpills.wordpress.com)
- Writing the Perfect Paragraph: Understanding the Topic, Body, and Conclusion (english.answers.com)
- Writing Stick-to-it-ive-ness! (janetsketchley.wordpress.com)
- Don’t Stop: 6 Tricks for Beating Creative Blocks (shutterstock.com)
- Creativity exercise for designers: #3 (essenziale-hd.com)
- Oh no, writing is scary (sunblockquestionmark.wordpress.com)