Reverse what it is you’re trying to do and list out ways you could achieve it. Then reverse your problem ideas to see if any stand out as solutions to your original problem.
Just reverse the process of how you want to achieve your idea and see if there is anything that sticks out that you didn’t think of before that might have changed your idea any.
- Creative brainstorming techniques (dailyinspirationboard.com)
- Words in the News: Reverse (englishblog.com)
- Reverse string without reversing words of the string. (ravibisla.wordpress.com)
- Back to Reverse Execution (blogs.windriver.com)
- 6 Tweaks For Better Brainstorming (ceo.com)