Write about what you think is keeping you from getting in the flow and what it feels like. Writing down your reasons for being out of the flow is an easy way to find potential ways to get in it.
Basically, write it out everything that is keeping you from moving from point A to point B in your project. And maybe while your writing it out the solution may come to after all that so give it try to see what happens.
- untitled (beequeuet.wordpress.com)
- 10 tips to break through writer’s block (trishussey.com)
- Random Writing Tips (maasmith.com)
- Simply Stuck. (iareagoodgrammarperson.wordpress.com)
- Writing a romantic comedy novel (theromcomdiaries.wordpress.com)